Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aunty Bel's SMS to me regarding writing to Ah-Ma... .. .

Aunty Bel (Her daughter, my Aunty):
Boy, i actualy wantd 2 write 2 u abt ahma. Bt d moment i think or even talk abt her, i wl cry. Even nw on d bus smsg u. My eyes are welld wif tears. I m controllg myself. Jus wan 2 share wif u. Thx Boy.

Ah-Boy aka Sam (Me):
I'm sure everyone feels the same as we miss her so dearly... At many times when i update ah-ma's blog I teared too. Take ur time to write to ah-ma and I'll post on the blog for u. Let's continue to be strong and ah-ma will alwiz live on in our heart. We must continue to write to ah-ma so that she knows she's alwiz miss so dearly by us and I'm sure she misses us lots too! Ya better dun be like siao char bo and start to tear in the bus now, wow lau early morning reply this msg to ya also wanna make me tear... Haha. Control it...

Aunty Bel (Her daughter, my Aunty):
Thx boy 4 d encouragement.

No comments: